Food Photography for Beginners
Take a moment and learn the basics of how to do food photography.
What You`ll Learn on This Course
- How to Find Your Food Photography Style
- How to Achieve Perfect Lighting
- 3 Food Photography Angles (Overhead, 45-Degree, Straight-On)
- 3 Easy Composition Techniques (Rule of Thirds, Lines, Shapes & Patterns)
- Color (Analogous vs. Complementary)
- Bonus Tip: Human Elements
Who This Course is for
This class is for anyone who wanted to try food photography but maybe didn’t know how to start.
What you will need:
The curriculum is empty